Family bike route Vltavická
Route lenght: 43 km
Intersport rent rental (Captaincy) – Frymburk – Posudov – Kovářov – Milná – Muckov – Černá v Pošumaví – Bližná – Dolní Vltavice – Kyselov – Frýdava – Přední Výtoň - Intersport rent rental (Captaincy)
Hotel Relax in Dolní Vltavice, Hotel Fontána in Hrdoňov
A very varied route, partly on tarmac, partly on forest and gravel paths. Another interesting place is the descent from Milná to “Madman’s Valley”, which is a renowned mushroom-picking area.
- Marina Lipno – Intersport Rent rental – Captaincy
- Ferry Dolní Vltavice – a 1.5 km long ride on a ferry across Lipno will take you to the other side of Lipno to the former settlement of Kyselov
- Rakovská Bay – stretches to Austria, was closely watched before 1989 since people used it as a escape way to the west.
- Lipno Dam – an earthfill dam with a sealed core The dam crest is situated 729 m a.s.l. The height of the dam is 25 m. The dam’s length is 296 m.
- Hotel Fontána Hrdoňov – is situated on the family route Vltavická – a shortening of the long variant, it is possible to catch a ferry to the right bank of Lipno