Group lessons for children
- For children 6 years of age and up
- Children are divided into groups according to snowboard level
- A slalom race with an award ceremony is organized for the children every Thursday
- Advanced snowboarders will learn the basic freestyle tricks every Friday
- You will arrive 30 minutes (20 minutes at the latest) before the planned start of the first lesson to the counter of Skischool Lipno. You can find us together with Intersport Rent in a red building “Restaurace Lanovka” right next to the main parking, enter through the Instersport shop. You will pay all your bookings or you will order the lesson. It is recommended to arrive about 1 hour before the start of the first lesson in case that you rent the equipment from Intersport Rent.
- In ski school counter, you have the last chance to discuss the snowboard level of your child with the staff to avoid the wrong inclusion of a child in a wrong group.
- Upon payment, you will receive a card with the information about the meeting point (number of flag) with the instructor and a vest for your child with a name tag.
- Please prepare your child for the lesson (be ready 5 minutes before the start of the lesson):
- Dress children appropriately according to the current weather conditions.
- Trousers and gloves should be waterproof - beginners often sit on the snow
- Give them sun or ski goggles.
- Helmet is an obligatory part of every child's equipment.
- Put on snowboard boots.
- Make sure that your child has a suitable, well-set snowboard.
- You will meet your instructor and the other group members 3 minutes before the start of the lesson. The meeting point is between the main parking and Fox Park at the flag number written on your card from the counter.
- If you are still unsure about the child's skiing level, talk to the instructor.
- The instructor will wait with you until the last participants of the group course arrive but maximum of 5 minutes after the beginning of the course. He will tell you where the lesson will be held, where and when you will meet after the lesson.
The first group lesson
- Each lesson begins with a warming up and stretching with the instructor in a training area next to Fox Park.
- In the case of large groups, the group starts at the beginning together and divides into smaller sub-groups according to the current level during the first two-hour lesson.
- Beginners learn their first steps on snowboard, the correct riding position or stopping with one leg in binding “a scooter”.
- Advanced riders will show their skills to the instructor. If they can stop and know the basics of the turning, they can go to the slope.
- During lessons, smaller groups are created or the children can be reassigned to another group based on their skills, so you need to remember the instructor name and the flag number where you will meet for the next lesson.
- The instructor terminates the lesson at the meeting point, where it has started. It is necessary to be there in time so that the instructor and the children do not have to wait.
- In case you do not like the level of the group, talk to the instructor immediately.
- The instructor evaluates the first lesson, tells you the meeting point for another lesson and informs you about the need for ski passes for the next lesson.
- Further lessons continue with the same composition of the group that formed after the first day.
- Beginners after mastering stopping and the basics of turning can leave the training area and go down the easy blue slope. In this time, it is needed to have a purchased ski pass.
- In case that the lesson takes place on the slope, the easy blue slope (towards the lake) is used first. It connects smoothly to our private ski slope where there is plenty of room for training. Once the blue slope is safely managed, the other side of the area is used where the slopes are steeper, suitable for advanced riders.
- Every Thursday, the children compete in a race. In the afternoon, there is a ceremonial announcement of the winners and the distribution of the diplomas to all participants.
- Extend the lesson to other days. Your child will continue in the same group with the same instructor.
- Return the vest back to the counter.
Group lessons for adults
- We help adult beginners to master basic snowboard techniques
- For more advanced snowboarders, we teach various styles and tricks
Times of group lessons
- 2-hour lesson - daily 11:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. starts on Sunday or Monday with a minimum duration of 3 days
- 4-hour lessons - 9:00 to 10:45 a.m. + 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. with beginnings on Sunday or Monday with a minimum duration of 3 days
5.1.2019 - 1.2.2019
until 22.12.2018 | from 9.3.2019
23.12.2018 - 4.1.2019
2.2.2019 - 8.3.2019