Teambuilding is based on strategic and tactical games which support team cooperation. The programme is supplemented with activities focused on solving problems, quick decision-making and finding out-of-the-box solutions.
What is the goal of teambuilding?
- Developing relationships, bringing the team together, increasing motivation and understanding team roles
- Conscious and focused work with the team so it can fully utilize every member
- Focus on developing cooperation, managing challenging situations, effective work and communication
Teambuilding is ideal for:
- Any work groups of 5 to 50 members
- New teams in which a significant change of their composition has occurred
- Stagnating teams where there is a need to overcome certain problems
- Routine teams which are expecting new projects
- Long-term functioning and high-performance teams that are dealing with the individual needs of individuals
- Teams that actively strive to develop themselves
When putting together an event we will offer and provide:
- Accommodation from inexpensive to top-quality accommodation
- Eating and catering
- Premises for trainings and meetings, including technical equipment
- Local transportation
- Supporting programme - leisure-time, adrenaline activities and evening entertainment programmes, including the hire of seasonal sports equipment (river sailing, horse-riding, trips to surroundings, electric boats, sailboats, cycling, in-line skating, squash, tennis, downhill and cross-country skiing, skating on a groomed natural course on Lake Lipno, wellness and much more)
What will you get?
- A more motivated team that sticks together
- Shared unforgettable experiences, relaxation and fun
- Alternative of an employee benefit
- A tradition everyone will look forward to